G5420LH Electromatic® Hollow Body Single-Cut, Left-Handed
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Alive and resonant, the G5420LH has fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that explodes with a huge punch and clear, strong presence. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
Premium features include:
- Left-handed model
- Dual “Black Top ” Filter’tron humbucking pickups
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble bleed circuit
- Oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding
- Smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock
- Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
- Pearloid Neo-Classic “thumbnail” fingerboard inlays
- Gretsch “G-cutout” tailpiece
Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
Neck Material Maple Neck Finish Gloss Urethane Neck Binding Aged White Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm) Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm) Fingerboard Material Rosewood Number of Frets 22 Fret Size Medium Jumbo Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm) Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail Headstock Late '50s Gretsch Neck Plate NA