G6128T Players Edition Jet™ DS with Bigsby®
Flagship Jet™ Performance
For over 65 years the Gretsch® Jet™ has fueled stages and studios producing some of the greatest sounds in rock 'n' roll history. The all-new G6128T Players Edition Jet™ DS with Bigsby® is the culmination of over half a century of tonal and performance magic.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Fat, Full and Acoustically Rich
The Jet DS begins with a select mahogany body with maple top that produces the signature strong, punchy response that has made the Jet famous. For the Players Edition Jet DS, we chose a 1.85" depth along with vintage chambering to deliver a tighter, more controlled attack that still retains incredible articulation.
DynaSonic™ Pickups – Classic Power and Definition
DynaSonic™ bridge and neck pickups complement the Jet DS's chambered body to produce amplified bright, shimmering highs and a defined, rich bass for distinct tone that cuts through the mix.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
Responding to player needs for increased comfort, the Jet DS features a lowered neck set that greatly improves fret-hand mobility while also giving the picking hand a closer approach, increasing comfort and accuracy.
Our new full-access rolled cutaway and tapered heel allows the free access to upper frets without awkward pivoting or palm obstruction. This sleek design remains hidden, preserving a vintage aesthetic – a critical feature that is meant to be felt, not seen.
The Jet DS comes equipped with additional Players Edition features that give you total control of your tone and performance, including no-load master tone pot with Squeezebox™ capacitor, master volume with treble bleed circuit and individual pickup volume controls.
- The select mahogany body with maple top has vintage chambering for a thick sonic profile that is astoundingly rich and acoustically resonant
- Lower set mahogany neck for greater playing comfort
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- DynaSonic™ bridge and neck pickups
- No-load master tone pot with Squeezebox™ capacitor and master volume with treble bleed circuit
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Full-access rolled cutaway, G-arrow knobs, Gotoh® locking tuning keys, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and Grover strap locks
- String-Thru Bigsby® B7CP
- Nickel hardware
- White binding with purfling
- Available in Black or Dark Cherry Metallic with silver pickguard, Lotus Ivory with charcoal grey pickguard and Sahara Metallic with tortoise pickguard
- Includes hardshell case
Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges) Strap Buttons Grover® Strap Locks
Neck Material Mahogany Neck Construction Set-Neck Neck Finish Gloss Neck Shape Standard "U" Neck Binding White Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm) Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm) Fingerboard Material Rosewood Number of Frets 22 Fret Size Medium Jumbo Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm) Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail Side Dots Red Headstock Binding White