Pure Jet™ Power
In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new G5230LH Electromatic® Jet™ FT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Loud and Clear
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
Black Top Filter'Tron™ Pickups – Quintessential Power and Clarity
Black Top Filter'Tron™ pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
Total Tonal Control
The Electromatic Jet FT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Left-handed model
- Upgraded chambered mahogany body with maple top for a strong sonic profile and exceptional acoustic balance
- Black Top Filter'Tron™ pickups produce transparent power and articulation
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup volume controls provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Upgraded appointments: bound headstock, plain-face head cap, vintage-inspired purfling, pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays and closed back tuning keys
- Gretsch V-Stoptail
- Black plexi pickguard and pickup bezels
- Chrome hardware