G5655T Electromatic® Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby®
Live and loud, Electromatic® Center Block Jr. guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch® sound at high volume. Painstakingly crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability, these all-new models deliver the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart for decades. It's the sound of honor itself - play proud.
The G5655T Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. A lower set maple neck offers effortless access and performance, while the 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays offers excellent playability.
Its dual Black Top Broad'Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to flexibly harness this instrument's sonic power.
Boasting stage-stealing style, the G5655T is available in Casino Gold, Dark Cherry Metallic or Jade Grey Metallic with a silver pickguard and nickel hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Slightly smaller 14" single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Broad'Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone and individual pickup controls
- Bigsby® B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Casino Gold, Dark Cherry Metallic and Jade Grey Metallic with silver pickguard
Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges) Strap Buttons Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs Case/Gig Bag Optional: Gig Bag 0996460000 / Hardshell Case 0996412000
Neck Material Maple Neck Construction Set-Neck Neck Finish Gloss Neck Shape Thin "U" Neck Binding Aged White Scale Length 24.6" (625 mm) Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm) Fingerboard Material Laurel Number of Frets 22 Fret Size Medium Jumbo Nut Material Graph Tech NuBone Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm) Position Inlays Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail